Hey Guys! I would just like to give everyone a warm welcome to my blog, I hope that everyone and me like(s) it!! I was thinking about introducing myself, and then get cracking onto the fashion side of me, so first of all I'd like to do a little 10 things about me
- My favourite colour is white
- My first name is actually Millicent
- I'm 15yrs old and I'm in yr10
- I'm the youngest of 3 children
- I'm allergic to animal fur :(
- I've taken art, dance, history, french and german as GCSE's
- My bestfriends are Chloe, Amy, Missy and Jess
- I'm 1 third English, 1 third, Jamaican and 1 third Guyanese
- Silly, but my 2 favourite shops are Topshop and IKEA
- I live in Coventry, England
|| 1 Joni High waisted Jeans - Topshop || 2 Gold Tone Cross Ring - River Island || 3 Applique M Sweat - Topshop || 4 Bandana Skirt - Lazy Oaf || 5 Light Denim Acid Runner Shorts - Topshop || 6 - Metallic Sweat - Topshop || 7 OFWGKTA Beanie - Ebay || 8 Mesh Crop Vest - Topshop ||
I'm in love with the Appilque M Sweat from Topshop, obviously because my name begins with an 'M' and I love the shade of orangey red on the sleeves. I've wanted some high waisted jeans for a long time now so them being No.1 on my list was a definite. The 'OFWGKTA' beanie was a definite, because I love their logo and I love the group. I always did want a cross ring, but then crosses blew up and I didn't want to seem like a sheep and wear everything everyone else was wearing so I waited a while, now that they've died down I'm going to purchase it... Now to the shorts, I'm in love with these shorts, I always have been and I always will be, because they remind me of america (I'm in love with america). I'm not going to talk about everything cause I don't want to bore anybody.
So, I hope to be posting more stuff throughout March, and hopefully I wont give up, Laters.
, by Millie Simon